Saturday, January 18, 2014

Oops. Or Ah, Interesting...

Daily Draw: Fairy Lights Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Looks like it should be 6 of Swords doesn't it? There are a number of cards miss-identified, and notes in the companion folder with instructions to change various things. Lo Scarabeo is one of the premier tarot publishers, if they can mess up how can a simple singleton expect to do better?

I'm reminded by this card we all make mistakes, some of them even deliberate, just to get the wheel moving again, just to see if the world is still alive.

"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes." ~ Oscar Wilde 1854-1900 Picture of Dorian Gray

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I'm going to have to get my deck out and look more carefully at all the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card though, isn't it? Very atmospheric. And I love the little figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the artwork but I find it confusing to read with so I haven't bought it (yet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm underwhelmed...it's going in the big box of decks to sell whenever I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had it for about a week before I sold it on. Underwhelming is the perfect word for it, Sharyn! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn