Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why Be The Wheelbarrow?

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ 6 of Wands/Flames

Pushing ourselves. Going past the "don't know how to do it" and "that is too hard, not even going to try it" and "this needs to be done, who can I find to do it" restrictive mental and physical stage.

There really is a feeling of victory when we finally get our duff in gear. I didn't know I could repair a broken brush hog until I was the only option. Driving in Seattle, wouldn't even try until I needed precious last minutes with my little sister. Bring my mother to live with  me? I would have laughed in the face of someone who told me I would...and here I am. What can I push today?

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose." ~ Dr. Seuss 1904-1991

1 comment:

  1. And that is real victory!
    Wonderful put Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn