Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Altering The Fact

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ Fortune

A ton of symbology here, in respect to the alchemical salt, sulpher, and mercury. What first caught my eye though was the wheel turns but in this version the cog wheel doesn't exist, the eye in the pyramid remains stationary.

I'm reminded by this card if we stand still it won't matter, to deny the wheel has turned for us doesn't alter the fact that is has and does.

"Nature cares nothing for logic, our human logic: she has her own, which we do not recognize and do not acknowledge until we are crushed under its wheel." ~ Ivan Turgenev 1818-1883

2 comments:

  1. When my personal wheel is turning to quickly, I try to crawl to the center so I won't get so dizzy
    Now I am thinking of A Universally clockwork. all those cogs turning together and needing eachother to make the clock work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beings on the wheel look like they're hanging on for dear life. Reminds me of humans: "If I close my eyes tight enough and don't see it, it isn't real."
    As the song says, "Sometimes we're the windshield, sometimes we're the bug" - eyes open or not.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn