Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good Old Scorp

Daily Draw: Mythic Astrology ~ Scorpio

From the companion book: (I'm Scorpio by the way)
The scorpion is unique amongst natures creatures, when cornered they will sting themselves to death.

So that's why I do it. I just thought I was the local idiot. A precedence was long set. Who knew.

"Because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion." ~ Egyptian Proverb

Mythic Astrology, published 1994 Eddison Sadd edition. 224 page softcover book by Liz Greene, card art by Anthea Toorchen.

1 comment:

  1. They generally don't do it in the wild - only in a man-made environment or situation. Which I suppose doesn't say much about humans...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn