Friday, February 14, 2014

Harmony

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

A life in harmony. Is harmony and balance the same thing? I think not, balance seems a personal thing; work and play, eat and exercise, hobbies and common sense, service and self care.

Harmony would seem to be community, close and extended family, nature...we can't make our environment by wishing, but leading silently by example might be a good start. Am I part of someone else's harmonics? Of course I am. Today I have an opportunity to be part of the solution. Will I? If I put my crabby nature behind me...if I smile with lips and eyes...

"The solemn echo seems to cry
Here let their discord with them die." ~ Sir Walter Scott 1771-1832


2 comments:

  1. I like how the river seems to lead to the large cup, from which all the other cups can be filled. :) Great post.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn