Saturday, February 15, 2014

Peeling

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Princess of Coins/Spheres

Look at her sphere peeling.

I'm reminded of this card of being thirteen, seventeen, twenty-one.
There are a universe of changes in that age span, opportunities galore to crash and burn and arise again. A glorious time of wide open world. I wouldn't be those ages again for anything. I'll keep the memories, they can have the pain.

"Life is like an onion. You peel off layer after layer and then you find there is nothing in it." ~ James Gibbons Huneker 1857-1921

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely deck this is - simple yet still full of symbolism and meaning. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you use it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed beautiful. I would never be young again. But recently I remembered I was fearless then. That I would like to be again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scared of everything. It never showed because I forced myself. I only lost that fear in my 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I am starting to get over my anxiety it gradually..

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn