Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sauerkraut Mandolin

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Ace of Swords

The creative power of thought. Shown a widget from an unknown culture we don't just see a lump and move on, we immediately begin wondering what it is, what it was used for, was it utility or beauty; is it a sauerkraut mandolin or a small god for a wall niche?

I'm reminded by this card, what did I not know yesterday, that I will know today?

"The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on trying to put things in it." ~ Terry Pratchett 1948-

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought: To think of something new every day. I haven't thought of that before. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love that Prachett quote! :D Keep the open mind, but attach a BS filter...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn