Monday, February 17, 2014

Short Thinking

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ 8 of Swords

Titled interference, this relates to letting our emotions get away from us or allowing our emotions to color choices better made rationally.

Easier said than done. We do things for love, for sorrow, for anger, for revenge...One of the nice things about getting older, I've learned the consequences of those short sighted decisions aren't worth the time and effort to clean up. If I could just remember that all the time...

"I am very short sighted and if I don't like a situation I take my glasses off." ~ Jenny Eclair 1960-

3 comments:

  1. It also remind me not to aim for instant gratification. which is often the case when our emotions are on the reins

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to remember that just because I have an emotion about something or think a thought about it doesn't mean either is based in reality. I've got a friend trying to potty train her son, and there have been good days and bad (she has a newborn too). I keep trying to tell her that when he is 18, he will know how to do this - it won't last forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. But when he is 80 it starts all over again. Mom's funny today...she got into the clean laundry basket and put on a pair of Rob's skivvys :) So she remembers I have her put on fresh unders each morning but there the logic stops.

    We'll all get by, everything works out in the end, right? The 3 of us worlds apart on earth, together with our cards.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn