Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stay Calm

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Empress

This card and the High Priestess are at the bottom of my favorites.
Empress because it is so often read as pregnancy when there is a world of depth to this card.
High Priestess because I've never understood the card.
Who cares? Stay Calm and Carry On Typing.

My mother has become the child and I've become the mother.
I never wanted children. Ever.

"Age does not make us childish, it finds us true children." ~ James Anthony Froude 1818-1894

1 comment:

  1. The one thing I notice in this card is the fallow field that seems to ask, "What do you want to plant and grow here?"
    My heart goes out to you with your "motherhood" role - hang on to your humor, it may help.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn