Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tenacious

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ Prince of Coins/Disks

He drives a dandelion cart, with volocity by bull. You'd be hard pressed to find two better symbols of stubbornness and tenacity.

We have a niece's husband who said he was going to be a millionaire by the time he was thirty. I expect he met his goal and then some. Like the bull and the dandelion, he never lost track of his goals and he never gave up. He didn't try to do what someone else had already done, he went where few had already been. More power to the Prince of Coins.

"Live long and prosper." ~ Traditional Jewish blessing

The deck this week is based on the Thoth system and is the Rosetta Tarot by M.M. Mellen, published 2011 by Atu House.

3 comments:

  1. Was that a Jewish blessing? Dang, I always thought Spock came up with that one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was the Vulcan Salute:) (Star Trek)
    I could use some of this prince his tenacity regarding my physical exercise

    ReplyDelete

  3. Spock was Way late to the party~
    I canna give no more power is pure Scotty though :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn