Monday, February 10, 2014

The Big Picture

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ 5 of Swords

Combined with yesterday's card, we are asked to not just recognize the school of hard knocks, but to actively seek life lessons from tough times and bad luck.

I'm reminded by this card of 'woe is me'. Of 'what have I done to deserve this'. Why me? Why me? The fives ask us to look at the big picture, to step outside of it ourselves, and gain perspective and the available wisdom therein.

"You start with a darkness to move through
but sometimes the darkness moves through you." ~ Dean Young 1955-

2 comments:

  1. I've read this quote somewhere "The wound is the place where the light enters you (Rumi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can get past the pity party, those are some of the moments in my life that I had razor-sharp clarity.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn