Friday, February 21, 2014

When The Planets Align

Daily Draw: Rosetta Tarot ~ 6 of Coins/Disks

With the 6 of Coins everything finally falls together, locks in place, and success is ours.

I don't buy the planets aligning or mercury in retrograde or our birth astrological sign require us to be something. I do believe in steady work, time for play, and sometimes pure luck. As the moon implies though, if it all comes together, it will all eventually come apart.

"Thatsa Life" ~ Mayor Mario Lugatto, Voltafiore Italy

2 comments:

  1. For me this six of disks is all about reward for the work you've don and to share it with less fortunate
    The queen is successful since she has killed all her competitors to take over the hive. The question is which bee dares to impregnate the queen and in turn, after being successful, he will die

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of using the honey bees to show working together and sharing resources to create something good.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn