Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Life Of Our Own

Daily Draw: Etruscan Tarot ~ Star

She dances at night. From her steps new growth springs

I retired from paid work last August in order to care for my mom.
Rob will retire from paid work late this year.
In broad daylight we worry about everything.
But at night under the stars we dance for the joy,
the potential of actually having a life of our own.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." ~ Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the day you and your Rob will be at home together all the time. Retirement time is so great when you are with your love. Money isn't the important part of retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you not fear the unknown as you are swept up by the joyful dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you will be enjoying this well deserved period in your life for a very long time together.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn