Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dummox Lummox

Daily Draw: Durer Tarot ~ Page of Wands

Is this a dummox lummox who is burning all his bridges? Who hates being a page and everything that goes with it? Or is it a really bright page who is metaphorically on fire with great enthusiasm and goals?
I'd like to think the second, but am a wee bit worried about the broken shrub.

I'm reminded by this card of the times I cut off my nose to spite my face. Guess it is a way of learning, but it sure is a dumb way.

"Fortunately for me, I know well enough what I want, and am basically utterly indifferent to the criticism that I work too hurriedly. In answer to that, I have done  some things even more hurriedly these last few days." ~ Vincent van Gogh 1853-1890

2 comments:

  1. For me this page is the enthusiastic creative one but is bound to do some stupid things while pursuing his goals ( like breaking the shrub)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't even notice the shrub until you pointed it out. I can sort of steamroll over things indiscriminately when I'm fired up about something.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn