Thursday, March 27, 2014

Found Knowledge

Daily Draw: DruidCraft Tarot ~ High Priestess

Ungiven knowledge, not hidden. Hokey smokes, I'd fill my cart if I saw some of that laying around. I'd start with spelling, and shop on into grammer. I have IEspell, and I suppose there is an app for checking was and were, is and are, s and 's,  and the rest of the tricksy ones.

I'm reminded by this card that isn't what this card is about but hey,
my cards my rules. The older I get the less I retain the harder I have to work to just stay in place. Knowledge I stumble across unawares eludes storing. I do wonder how the Druids managed those elegant cloth patterns and the bound book. Poetic license? Bit far fetched since so little is known of them, except their one bright star, Stonehenge, isn't theirs at all but predates them. Sad that.

"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be a fish." ~ Publius Ovidius Naso 43 BC - 18 AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn