Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Plans

Daily Draw: Etteilla Tarot ~ 7 of Cups

Ah...ideas and plans!

I'm reminded by this card of just how  much effort is required to make a plan with my history of cancer. Sometimes I feel like I'm deliberately lying to Rob when I say 'we'll go to the beach' or I'd like to visit the Bose store in Seattle'. When it isn't a lie but an effort at looking forward. I still don't really think I'll do those things but saying it makes it seem a lot more likely. And I'm all for that.

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood, make big plans." ~ Daniel H. Burnham

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how difficult this must be. Perhaps you can try to make plans for the next week and really follow trough on them. Something you are looking forward too. But do you have someone to look after you mother if you and Rob want to go out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retrain your brain, woman. If anyone can do it, YOU can. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn