Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Potentialized

Daily Draw: DruidCraft Tarot ~ Fool

Humm...what can I be fool-ish about today? Fool like in pure untapped potential. I've often said I wouldn't go back in years, not a chance, but I sure missed, ignored, or was afraid of a lot of potential good things over the years.

I'm reminded by this card, and looking forward, I have a growing list of things to do that have pure potential for joy or happiness. I'll take either.

"Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart." ~ Myla Kabat-Zin

1 comment:

  1. When I look at this card I'm reminded of the many times I've fallen from the cliff and none of them I would want to have missed.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn