Sunday, March 9, 2014

Seedy Bread

Daily Draw: Etruscan Tarot ~ Magician

The Etruscan majors tell a story. The Magician is dancing for himself, dancing alone for the pure pleasure of it. Dancing because he can, dancing in spite of tension, anger, worries...or perhaps because of those things.

I'm reminded by this card I stopped saying I love you in spite of a long time ago. The in spite ofs are often what make a person interesting, the little daily magic in our interactions with others, the seedy bread of life. I love you because of.

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." ~ Frederick Keonig 1774-1833

Lo Scarabeo, 2006, Etruscan Tarot based on ancient Etruscan art from tombs and necropoleis in what is not Tuscany. Art by Silvana Alasia, booklet by Riccardo Minetti.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sharyn I needed to read this today

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn