Monday, March 3, 2014

Wash Over Me

Daily Draw: Etteilla Tarot ~ 7 of Wands/Sticks

Ain't it the truth. Couldn't decide whether to get up or tuck back in.
Couldn't decide which coffee mug to use. Thought about reading my mail before blogging. Changed my mind.

There are days like that, but there are also decisions that don't require over-thinking...Breathe. Relax. Let the new day wash over me.

"I must have a prodigious amount of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes, to make it up!" ~ Mark Twain 1835-1910

3 comments:

  1. I can almost hear the ocean waves lapping the sand now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life offers us so many choices you would like to be able to shut it down for a while; to push a pause button

    ReplyDelete
  3. and sometimes there's a certain balance that can be found inside oscillation. could go either way

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn