Sunday, March 16, 2014

Well Done

Daily Draw: Durer Tarot ~ 8 of Coins

I enjoy watching anyone working at their craft. Their tools and movements honed to reason and need. The hammer and anvil, simplicity themselves filled the world with both beauty and utility.

I'm reminded by this card, once again, of the purpose of practice. Not so much of repeating the well done, but pushing with the not so well done.

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing." ~ Aristotle 384-322 BC

Durer Tarot, Lo Scarabeo 2002. All art based on that of Albrecht Durer 1471-2528

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have a peek through your window when you are busy with you quilts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are traveling down the same street today! (Waving from my rolled down window)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn