Saturday, April 5, 2014

Perspective

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ 3 of Coins

Dimmi:
What viewpoint is guiding or confusing the issue?

The needles in the nerves appointment I had about 10 years ago which show how advanced carpal tunnel is. I would think in countries where torture is tolerated (probably everywhere but Canada and Iceland?) these needles are right up there with waterboarding. I swore I'd never ever do that again.

I'm reminded by this card it is all in the perspective. I have pain clear to the shoulder, the first three fingers feel like hot lava is pouring over them and it has been going on long enough to consider atrophy of the thumb may already be setting in. At what point does living with the symptoms over rule the thirty minute examination?

"I think everyone agrees that seeing is better with better seeing." ~ astronomers forum

4 comments:

  1. My husband had surgery for this and now he is pain free. I hope you will find some way to relieve the pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sharyn, I had this test done a couple of years ago with my left leg. I vowed I would never do it again. I remember afterwards the Dr. saying I was very stoic, in my mind I was thinking that was insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there no physical therapy that could help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my doctor looked like she was enjoying herself. You have to wonder what draws some people to some professions.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn