Tuesday, April 8, 2014

End Run Versus Constipated Life

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ 7 of Wands

The end run is when a player with the ball at one end of the field manages to go around all of the opposing team to  make a score at the other end of the playing ground.

I'm reminded by this card talking a subject to death makes me crazy. Just do it and then get on with whatever falls is my way. It isn't always the best way but it is a way to get past a constipated life.

"We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life. But we can decide what happens in us. How we can take it, what we can do with it and that is what really counts in the end." ~ Joseph Fort Newton 1876-1950



3 comments:

  1. Am I the only one that things GoodReads is trashed? Wannabe authors must be able to put their own stuff up. A good editor would be a wise colonic. My mind runs in a theme today, weird that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I was in a situation where everyone was talking loud but none were listening (except to themselves). I stood on the table top and started singing the national anthem. They feared for my sanity, but it got them to shut up. :)
    Geez that's disappointing about GR; I thought it was just your average Joe/Jill giving a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they aren't reviews, they are snippets from books. If you google for a word quotation, good reads will come up and snippets with that word will be in it. But the site is absolutely flooded with bits from youthful writers, sometimes pages long.
    google 3 or 4 words for quotations and on the first page of each word will be the same faces over and over and you will see my complaint. I have a feeling they move to the front because the authors like themselves over and over. What a way to run a circus.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn