Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sunflowers

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

This card is all about positivity used creatively.

I'm reminded by the two sunflowers of how I've used them as an icon of health, in positive ways since I've had cancer. I read the idea in a book, to choose something personal that always uplifts, and it was a good suggestion. I've used these two today to power clean my office. Clean and tidy always results in creativity boosts for me.

"I am working with the enthusiasm of a man from Marseilles eating bouillabaisse, which shouldn't come as a surprise to you because I am busy painting huge sunflowers." ~ Vincent Van Gogh 1853-1890




5 comments:

  1. Can you take one of those rods and poke it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No rods, just suns. It starts when I add my image, the whole page gets weird. It did it a few weeks ago also, spect it is something on my end.

    Stripping office today...big job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this like "Casual Friday" but with no clothes? :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hee hee. Having my outside organized and clutter-free has the same effect on my inside - they definitely reflect each other.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn