Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ripples

Daily Draw: Elemental Tarot ~ 7 of Coins

I don't believe in fate, else why bother getting up in the morning. I do believe sometimes we are in the right place at the right time to allow some good to roll into our lives. Of course there is always the wrong place at the wrong time, but that is a card for a different day.

I'm reminded by this card the thing that luck brings us causes ripples, as does everything we do in life. A little wave action could be a pleasant thing today.

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes:
chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire." ~ Aristotle 384-322 BC

2 comments:

  1. We could sure do with a litlle luck sInce M has to have more tests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the "dice of the day" roll in your favor, though I am of like mind and believe a lot of what we get is self-created.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn