Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We Can But Try

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Enigma Tarot ~ 7 of Swords/Air

Dimmi:
What Action Needs Taking?

Idea plus intent = action. Not all ideas are good, not all intent is pure. Not all actions turn out as intended.

I'm reminded by this card life is full of surprises, once we get off our duff and get some action going. Da Vinci was jailed for this drawing which portrays his idea of the christ child.

"Whatever you do will be insignificant but it is very important that you do it." ~ Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948


3 comments:

  1. I love it when you two have some quirky thing going on with your daily draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, what a ridiculous thing to go to jail for. I don't suppose it should surprise me; the church has done much worse to others for just having a difference of opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. his question was if you jail me for this, what will you do if I draw the adult.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn