Saturday, May 31, 2014

Getting Lucky

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ Queen of Swords

I choose to see this sun as just rising and our queen is looking to her right, or the future.

I'm reminded by this card it is a new day, a new opportunity to get lucky on the sewing machine I want on Ebay, or even better, have one show up on Craigslist locally.

"Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being advertised on eBay the other day. The description was. "Never shot. Dropped once." ~ Roy Blunt 1950-






Yipee! Singer model 404, gorgeous straight stitch machine. Born 1960. This model was in most home economics class rooms across the whole country. Mine will go traveling with us in retirement. It only weighs 18 pounds. Paint me tickled pink and our Queen smiling. Craigslist, no shipping!

7 comments:

  1. That's the spirit Sharyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got REALLY lucky today...will know in about an hour when I see the machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craigslist? (Pumps fist and shouts 'whoo-hoo!').

    ReplyDelete
  4. see attached, what a great day! Do the cards lie? Hardly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sharyn what a great find! A friend for life I. I wish you many more quilts to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks just like the Singer machine my grandmother used years ago! A lucky find for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn