Monday, May 19, 2014

Violence Is Everywhere

Daily Draw: Henny's Tarot and Oracle of Eggspression

Hierophant:  Gift: Shared Wisdom
                     Challenge: Inflexibility

I might call it shared wisdom, but the advice I frequently share actually comes out as bossy. I know it, and like my hair trigger temper, I try to keep my foot to its neck as much as possible.
As to Inflexibility, to my credit I'm an info-junkie, soaking up new things which in turn, I'm probably sadly, bossy about...

Lightning: Inspiration  Excite  Disturbing

I seek inspiration across the spectrum, with the exception of violence.
Because my friend Eluned observes Lent, one year I decided to do the same, and give up violence.
Just try it, for an enormous eyeopener. And for me, a life-changer. Violence is everywhere...

"I get it," said the prisoner. "Good Cop, Bad Cop, eh?"
"If you like." said Vimes.
"But we're a bit short staffed here, so if would you mind kicking yourself in the teeth?" ~ Terry Pratchett 1948-   Night Watch

1 comment:

  1. My mom knew always best. She still thinks she does. I am afraid I've inherited this trait :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn