Thursday, June 5, 2014

All The Mod Cons

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

Corbenic. It has many shapes and places. Two things are consistent. It is always the home of the Grail, and is always near water.

I'm reminded by this card, it took a long time to acknowledge in the mind and accept in the heart, that where we live is home. I'm not waiting for the next home anymore, with all the mod cons. My home is much like me. We could use some serious updating but everything works and that is all I need.

"If you had my love and I gave you all my trust would you comfort me?" ~ Mambo All Stars

2 comments:

  1. "My home is much like me. We could use some serious updating but everything works and that is all I need" I couldn't have said it better. It feel so good to be content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the immortal words of Dorothy, "There's no place like home."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn