Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Minutiae In The Sun

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ Sun

Of the many good meanings of this card, I like clarity of vision and understanding the heart's true desires.
  • All that said, this has nothing to do with the sun.
  • My quotations the last few years have often come from people younger than I am. Ekk!
  • My blog stats now show that viewers from China have overtaken readers from Russia and are very nearly equal those from USA. That puzzles me and I wish I knew why.
  • The newest Stephen King book shipped this morning, Mr. Mercedes. My top two Stephen King favorites are The Talisman and Dolan's Cadillac.
  • I have a little Cochin hen with a deep voice who mimics my rooster's crow. Badly.
  • So far, twice I've hit over 13,000 steps on my fitbit pedometer, lawn mowing days. The lowest numbers have been in the 3,000 range, on mother's needy days.
  • I'm currently reading Paul Doherty's The Ghost Cup. I liked his Egyptian series much better, not enthralled with this one, 1300's France and England. I think I'll try some more of  his Sorrowful Mysteries of Brother Athelstan.
  • I need a haircut so badly I'm surprised hairdressers aren't chasing after me with scissors.
  • I'm having carpal tunnel surgery next week. I've only been putting it off ten years.
  • If we were allowed do-overs, I'd be an archaeology student, sifting the minutiae of time.

Merciful Journey, where ever your day takes you.

5 comments:

  1. "My quotations the last few years have often come from people younger than I am. Ekk!" - lately I've had people call me ma'am (a Southern thing for older! women). :)
    "I have a little Cochin hen with a deep voice who mimics my rooster's crow. Badly." - I truly wish for a sound clip of this, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shedding some light over Sharyn" I like this post.
    You will be so relieved after the surgery. My husband had it done too and the pain is instantly gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Sharyn! Sometimes not bothering to impose some sort of intellectual order on the scattered fragments of your day is what unifies them and gives them meaning. Your day, I see, is a pretty, glistening mosaic of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by!
    Ash your comment was double, I didn't delete something important!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn