Friday, June 6, 2014

What Is Normal?

Daily Draw: Legend the Arthurian Tarot ~ 10 of Swords

Camlann. Brother against brother, father against son. Dark days indeed. We've come to this edge of the wheel on both sides of our families. We refuse to fight so instead of words we get shunning. It is just as painful as swords, and it all comes to the same thing.

I'm reminded by this card, sad as it is, I no longer care, am not even clear why I ever did. Perhaps because it seemed the normal thing with other families? But then I never was quite normal...

"If you are different from the rest of the flock, they peck you to death." ~ Vincent O'Sullivan  The Next Room


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn