Monday, July 28, 2014

It's My Life

Daily Draw: Mythic Tarot ~ 3 of Cups

The marriage of Eros and Psyche. The end of initial courtship (does anyone court anyone anymore or do they just send selfies and likes back and forth?) the real beginning of real life with a partner.

I would hazard a guess at this point there are more couples choosing living together over marriage. I get that, we all need someone in our life. What I don't get is having children, buying houses, entering contracts. It seems like a logistics nightmare to me. I'm reminded by this card there are a lot of things I don't understand, all of it none of my business.

"Why don't you mind your own business, ma'am?" ~ Charles Dickens 1812-1870  Hard Times


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn