Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Make My Own Path

Daily Draw: Moon Hare Oracle ~ Many Choices Hare

Elusive. Clear. Dark. Right. Wrong. There are many paths, ones we can see, ones we can't, those we won't, those we will.

I'm reminded by this card, for all the plans we make, the goals we work toward, the spontaneity bits we choose...life is still pretty much a crap shoot isn't it?  Where our feet are this day is all that truly matters; sometimes we have to make our path as we go.

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence." ~ Henry David Thoreau 1817-1862

3 comments:

  1. Some of it is a crap shoot, but I still think I can ask myself, "What will I plant? What will I nurture?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sometimes we have to make our path as we go". In my opinion that's all we can do and that's why we never get lost (although it seems sometimes we do)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and sometimes the path is chosen for us. President Kennedy for instance, he and his brothers were groomed from birth to go into politics. Or the little beauty queen contests, those little girls are groomed from birth to think beauty of face and form above all else.

    Paths are a pretty big subject! It usually takes me about an hour to do my blog post, I just type and type, then start taking stuff back out until I think all that is left for me to think about is the meat. No gravy and potatoes and veg.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn