Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Master Plan

Daily Draw: Moon Hare Oracle ~ Hare of Endings

The release of old ways, old patterns.

I seem to have grown a litany; 'it's on my master plan'.
I even have a lot of it on a list.
'On a list' ensures it will get done. In a timely manner. Right?
If the moon is just right, if I hold my head just so,
if Rob is here and mother is not
this sweeping life with a  new broom will be accomplished.

"It is the litany of uncertainty this year." ~ Carl R. Tannenbaum 1960-

1 comment:

  1. Make two lists: one that says "do, irregardless of life's ups and downs" and the second "do, when X, Y, or Z happens."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn