Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nothing Breeds Nothing

Daily Draw: Native American Tarot ~ Hanged Man

The World Tree, with it's circles of succeeding generations, births and deaths, triumphs and failures.

I'm reminded by this card, and the Canadian First Nations ongoing efforts, change only happens when people are willing to stand up and work for it. Nothing happens when nothing happens.

"I know all must be brought into the Sacred Hoop for it to be mended.
I often wonder how we will bring those who do not see
even the simplest of circles into the greatest circle of all." ~ Gary Night Owl  Wotanging Ikche

1 comment:

  1. "Go with the flow" doesn't necessarily mean I don't choose which stream I'm going to flow down. So much I can't control, but there is still plenty I can influence.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn