Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Who Ducts We Ducts

Daily Draw: Moon Hare Oracle ~ New Beginnings Hare

You know one of the new beginnings I'm most excited about? I'm having our heat ducts cleaned October first. Our home is forty-two years old and to my knowledge this will be the first time.

I'm reminded by this card New Beginnings can cover a lot of territory without even leaving the house...we will soon know if duct cleaning is a case of the emperor's new clothes.
I may even have a whip-round with the dust cloth October second.

"The fly sat upon the axle-tree of the chariot wheel and said, 'What a dust do I raise!'" ~ Aesop 620 BC-564 BC

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, Sharon. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Sharyn. Thank you for sharing it! Good luck with the duct cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I adore that, Sharyn! Off to have a look for more.

    I changed blogs and have a new one now (https://tiferettarot.wordpress.com)

    PLN (now known as Steve) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'll be curious to know if you can tell a difference with the duct cleaning (especially allergy-wise, though I don't know if y'all have a problem with that).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine the duct-cleaning being a huge, if subtle, change - will look forward to hearing if it lives up to expectations. As for the cards, though lovely, 12 seems far too few :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn