Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Who Would?

Daily Draw: Moon Hare Oracle ~ Corn Mother Hare

This card asks us to ground ourselves, in reality.
I live the reality.
I'd prefer some light fantasy myself.
Or a lot of fantasy.
Or anywhere but here...

But then who would care for my little bantys?
Who would pick beet leaves for the goats?
Who would mow my beautiful lawn in a Baptist Fan pattern?

"I'm happy to be here. I am. I am.
I'm the happiest slave of the Firm, I am.
I love this work. I love these chores.

I love my job, I'll say it again, I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who've come today,
in clean white coats to take me away..." ~ Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a bit of fantasy time is okey. A woman's got to dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love to read fantasy - take a trip and never leave the farm. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn