Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Quagmire Of My Own Making

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Sephiroth ~ 5 of Cups

A quagmire, from which we can regenerate.
That big empty fifth cup is me.
This card offers the option of being refilled,
or better yet, washed clean and filled anew by the four small cups.

I'm reminded by this card, all I need to do is be present and mindful.  I've been up a half hour...so far so good. Going to the black place is not an option. Never again.

"All this splendor, and you along with it...it's just as though it were built on a shifting quagmire. A moment may come, a word can be spoken, and both you and all this splendor will collapse." ~Henrik Ibsen

2 comments:

  1. A big hug for you my dear brave Sharyn.
    I know I difficult it can be to avoid the black place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card; the polluted lake (which seems to be the problem) and the pure rain that is falling (which could be the answer).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn