Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Celebrate

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ 5 of Swords

In many ways I wish I'd learned tarot with this deck rather than the standard Rider-Waite. The majors are more understandable as runes and the minors make a lot more sense using the astrological wheel year. Alas, my poor brain...

I'm reminded by this card we no longer bother with marking any holidays, but we do enjoy and appreciate other people celebrating, cooking, and decorating.

"Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!" ~ Humbert Wolfe 1885-1940

3 comments:

  1. Your card reminds me that I would enjoy each day better if I found some small reason to celebrate in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the artwork and colours in this deck! I have it also. Very underrated pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W don't celebrate Halloween either. But we do love our pumpkins in the windowsill Samhain is for me just the early star of winter :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn