Sunday, October 26, 2014

Don't Like? Get Out.

Daily Draw: Songs for the Journey Home ~ Ace of Coins

First Earth Songs signifies giving yourself fully, wholeheartedly. I wonder what that means at this stage of my life?

I'm reminded by this card, this season of life, I'm working wholeheartedly at detaching from a lifetime of musts and gottas. Driving through a gorgeous blue and red Utah yesterday, and all the states the last ten days, the USA is an amazing country, in every way. I'll not detach from that in any way, thank you.

"My country owes me nothing. It gave me a chance. It gave me schooling, independence of action, and opportunity."  ~ Herbert Hoover 1874-1964

Songs For The Journey Home comes from New Zealand; 197 page excellent book by Catherine Cook, wonderful creative art by Dwariko von Sommaruga. My number one favorite tarot deck.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how certain religions can look at all that beauty and call it evil. The physical stuff isn't evil, but rather what we do with it that can create it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are immersed in this wonderful sense of freedom.
    Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connecting with the Earth, listening to its song, that's something I don't do enough. Though I have been enjoying the fabulous dawn skies recently :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn