Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Our Own Stewards

Daily Draw: Runic Tarot ~ 5 of Coins

Fiscal responsibility and stewardship.

I wish I'd learned it a lot sooner, but in this case better late then never applies with vigor.

I spent a half hour looking for today's quote. Didn't find one. When did fiscal responsibility and stewardship become keywords for politics and church, and never personal financial common sense? No wonder the middle class seems to be drowning in consumer debt and upside-down mortgages. Are we really looking to pirates and tin men for guidance?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we don't appreciate (and take care of) what we have because we're so busy looking for the latest thing. We just toss what we've got to the side and fill up our closets with new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn