Saturday, November 8, 2014

Drop Of A Hat

Daily Draw: Ship of Fools Tarot ~ 2 of Swords

Williams' take on the 2 of Swords is further afield than most; unstable situations, immanent peril. Far more interesting than the usual 2 choices, or the Thoth Peace.

I'm reminded by this card which came straight from the 1494 Das Narrenschiff and shows how little life has changed in 500 years, kids and siblings still fight at the drop of a hat and parents, worn to a nub, still let them work it out.

"The great risk of living is that we might not survive it." ~  J. Aleksandr Wootton  The Eighth Square

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a common situation on the playground when I was watching my pupils: two children running towards me and yelling at and pointing at eachother,shouting: Miss, he started it and I hadn't seen a thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez louise, I hope that sword and knife are made of plastic! But I can relate to the Fool who pretends he doesn't see any of it, hoping it will resolve itself.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn