Friday, November 14, 2014

Moi?

Daily Draw: Lojong for the Layperson ~ Slogan 13

Slogan 13, Be grateful to everyone. Ever had one of those people who don't even have to open their mouth and all your buttons go off? The great teachers all seem to say when we meet and interact with those people we are seeing a fault in them we can't see in our self. ( lantana and dogwood berries around a redbud leaf)

I'm reminded by this card particularly of two women I often crossed swords with when I was red hatting. One in my own chapter and one in the on-line forum. I find it hard to believe I'm anything like them, but I'll think it over during the thumb twiddling breaks in jury duty today. Could it be bossiness?
.
.
.
Mio? Bossy?

2 comments:

  1. I see I missed updating one of the photos I had to redo. This is actually lantana and dogwood berries around a redbud leaf. Converting to cards required a high resolution, so this is one I had to slightly change the original.
    Jury duty is a great people-study opportunity - not just the person on trial, but the jurors as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for catching that, fixed in post and book now. I wouldn't have caught it because almost all the nature bits you've covered are not here at all. Part of the enjoyment of using Lojong for the Layperson, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn