Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Child Betrayed

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Mars in the 4th House

A house divided. Yesterday I took the opportunity presented and asked some hard questions. And got the answer I expected.

I'm reminded by this card to wonder if betrayal ever really heals? We live our life applying poultices and potions for those oldest deepest childhood wounds, we rigidly look forward never backward, no, never never speak of it... Is there ever true peace and healing? Was there ever a punishment invented that was harsh enough? I doubt it.

"The more you trust, the greater the betrayal. The more you love, the greater the harm." ~ Ren Guang Xi  Autumn's Concerto

1 comment:

  1. That quote says it all: the expectation of love met with hurt is so much greater than if there were no expectations at all. And is the "healing" a way to make it seem as though that history never happened? The best revenge might be a life lived fully.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn