Saturday, December 13, 2014

Give It Some Wellie

Daily Draw: Santa Fe Tarot ~ 3 of Wands/Rainbows

Her application of practical knowledge has changed hope to actuality.

I'm reminded by this card progress doesn't happen in a vacuum, we need to lean into the wheel too.

"I like stuff designed by dead people. The old designers. They got it right because they didn't grow up with computers. All of the people that made the spoon and the needle and the cotton gin didn't have microprocessors. You could do a good design back then." ~ John Maeda 1966-

1 comment:

  1. "Lean into the wheel" - I like that.
    I hope we don't lose our artists, inventors and craftspeople to the technological age...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn