Saturday, December 27, 2014

Knowingly Know

Daily Draw: Wisdom of the Four Winds Oracle

The author indicates seeking knowledge and truth is a double edged sword, there are times when we can't deal with the truth, can't accept the knowledge of what is before us. But once in never out.

I'm reminded by this card of all the things I wish I didn't know. It is part of life and humankind, but not the life and humans I would ever knowingly know.

"I was trying to tell myself
what I must have known
before
in a form
I wouldn't recognize at first." ~ Rae Armantrout 1947-  Next Life

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a little knowledge is better than a lot. I don't want to know when I'll die; it's enough to know that I will.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn