Sunday, January 25, 2015

Collision

I Ching Book of Changes + Tao Oracle
12 Standstill ~ 53 Development

Fanned and drew a card, two came out.
If this isn't me in a nutshell...
Frozen by grief, black rage, two cancers, depression, 24/7 care of mother...
and then release.
Now it is a matter of either 'coming back' or going forward.
I'm trying to do both, maybe that collision isn't the answer.

But without the 'back' who am I?

I Ching 12 P'I Standstill (Stagnation)
"In times of stagnation attend to your attitude"

I Ching 53 Chien Development (Gradual Progress)
"Those who persevere make continuous progress."

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about going forward and letting go. There is no going back. Each moment you create a new wonderful you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are making progress, though it might not seem like it to you because you're still processing stuff from the past. And dealing with grief/fear/anger can be like trying to watch grass grow....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn