Thursday, January 22, 2015

Does The Heart Think?

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ King of Cups

He both protects his heart light and guards against that which dims it. In this way he holds true his instincts for a clearly defined life.

I'm reminded by this card the fine line between a distrustful nature, and an open one. The former kills by eliminating choices the latter frees this King to explore all options without commitment.

"Mind has door. A password can open it.
That word is stored safely in your heart,
waiting for your willingness to retrieve it." ~ Toba Beta  My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we have given our heart the task keep that key safely tucked away even for ourselves. So we can close of the darker rooms and let go of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the open palm approach; just because I let it rest there doesn't mean I have to close my hand around it.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Three minds coming to the crux via three different routes. Some times I have to lay aside my upper cynic crust and say there may be hope for humans.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn