Monday, January 19, 2015

Fear Of Fear

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Strength

How much Strength does it take to go from developmental concepts and classes and planning (Majors 1-10) to moving forward in an active sense? To just doing it?

I know people with hundreds of decks who've never read for anyone.
How many people have college degrees who've never worked a day in their field?
People who know they are sick that don't see a doctor?
People who've never left the county they grew up in?
Fear of success is just as paralyzing as fear of failure. As is fear of fear.

"Don't ever live vicariously. This is your life. Live." ~ Lavinia Spalding 1982-


2 comments:

  1. I agree we are often the most afraid of our own greatness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raises hand... I qualify for number two with a degree in Psychology. You really need a PhD for a job in this field (or at least a Masters), and I ran out of money (no scholarships except for athletes back then). But still, I could take out loans and go back to school... but I fear owing thousands of dollars. I tend to be one who doesn't step off the curb unless pushed. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn