Saturday, January 17, 2015

Recog and Recon Deux

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Queen of Swords

An agile mind. For the first time in many years I did not seek and choose my annual 'learn something new'. Tarot was one, back in 2005. Yoga, 2007. Mesoamerica, 2012. Last year was a total fail. I had chosen sacred geometry. DNA, snowflakes, sunflowers seed pattern, the endless fractals in nature. Caring for someone with advanced dementia blew any idea of quiet time out of the water.

I'm reminded by this card, truth be told, crybaby that I am, I'm afraid to try this year. For now, I'll just stick with the January 3rd task.

"The harmony of the world is made manifest in form and number, and the heart and soul and all the poetry of natural philosophy are embodied in the concept of mathematical beauty." ~ Sir D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson 1860-1948

2 comments:

  1. Last year life chose its own lesson: flexibility and adaptation. I personally think that was way more challenging than Sacred Geometry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can't think of anybody who could have done what you did. And I know how hard it is because I've tried and failed

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn