Saturday, January 3, 2015

Recognize and Reconcile

Daily Draw: Shaman's Oracle ~ Shaman of Tradition

Valuing our established traditions while being open to the reality of changing patterns and  needs. Looking back, every draw this week has reflected this truth.

I'm reminded by this card of the new tool in my 2105 life kit. I've chosen Recognize and Reconcile as my guide or mantra, a potential tradition and a powerful key if invoked.
I wonder how many of us would recognize the real us if we met ourselves on the street? I'm working at seeing the me the last five years have pounded into an unrecognizable thing and to reconcile that person with what I will choose to become. If change is inevitable, why not guide it to a path or tradition that serves us?

"Only now does he see himself - and what surprises he experiences as he does so!" ~  Friedrich Nietzsche 1844-1900  Human, All Too Human

2 comments:

  1. "I wonder how many of us would recognize the real us if we met ourselves on the street?"
    And I wonder, if I did recognize myself, would I see a friend? Would I see someone I'd want to pal around with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Recognize and Reconcile" This is truly an empowering tool!
    The first part maybe a bit easier then the second

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn